Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome fellow beauty addicts!

Hi Everyone, 


Welcome to my Blog, A Bombshell on a Budget. My name is Rachelle and I am a total girly girl. I have worked in the beauty industry for years and I am a Master Esthetician. I am now back in school pursuing  a Nursing career. With all the studying, tests, and boring blue scrubs I have to wear, I needed an outlet for my beauty addiction. But I am living on a college student budget. 


So this is my journey to find the best deals on make-up, skin care, beauty and lifestyle products. I will also be sharing my favorite DIY projects and favorite recipes. If you would like me to research a certain product or have any questions about anything beauty, please comment bellow! Please Follow me and tell your friends! Thanks for stopping by <3

XOXO, Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your blog posts :D Please check mine out as well :):) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Image products is a favorite...do you have any picks from them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Image too! I will pick out some of my faves and post them. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachelle! Thanks for the follow, we wish the best to your success!!!!!!!

    DIT&O
    www.DITandO.com

    ReplyDelete