Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mani Pedi Day with Mama

Today my beautiful mother took me for a Mani Pedi on our lunch break (ahhh I love her). Thanks to Living Social we found a fab deal at a darling spa called Amorous Nail Lounge in Holladay, UT. Such a cute little place and all the girls were so nice!

During our girls day I was introduced to a new polish line called Uslu Airlines. I fell in love with their really bright and super pigmented colors. Check out their other cool products, I posted a link below.

I picked a purple glitter named Aitutaki. After I saw it on my freshly manicured fingers I knew I had to have it. The only down side was the price $30 OMG! I normally wouldn't spend over $10 on a polish, but a girl has to splurge every now and then.


P.S. If you live in Utah check out Amorous Nail Lounge!

XOXO, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment