Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm so Happy I'm "Blushing"

Without the summer sun my skin has been looking pretty pale and white. So this winter I have been on a constant search for new blushes and bronzers. I already found my new favorite bronzer and now I found an amazing blush. I am so excited to share it with you!


Since my mission is to find the best of beauty for half the price I skipped the beauty counters and I went to Walmart. I was surprised to find that Walmart carries Hard Candy make-up. Hard Candy's packaging is super cute, and their products are surprisingly affordable.


The blush I fell in love with is Fox in a Box- Blushing Quads in Spicy & Sweet. This blush comes in a cute little box with a brush, similar to Benefits blushes. There are 4 color that you swirl together to make a pretty peachy pink. The blush is highly pigmented and I am really impressed with the qualitly. For only $6.00 this is my new fave! Oh and how cute is the name, Fox in a Box... put on a little blush when you're feeling foxy!

Thanks for reading my blog, make sure to follow me for beauty updates! 

XOXO,
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Walmart carried Hard Candy, I love their stuff!!

    ReplyDelete